Blade Runner 2049 Reviews

Blade Runner 2049 review – a gigantic spectacle of pure hallucinatory craziness

I agree with what "Peter Bradshaw" has to say about Blade runner 2049 and I think his review on the movie is well thought out. His review, however kind of spoils the movie to people who have not seen it.

Blade Runner 2049 review – a future classic

This review basically spoils the whole movie. However, I can see that "Mark Kermode" knows his stuff because he has showed that the movie has referenced with other movies and he can explain in detail about the aspects of the movies that are similar.

‘I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe’: what Blade Runner 2049’s dystopia tells us about 2017


This review by "Steve Rose" is well thought out and does not spoil the movie. It briefly explains the aspects of the movie and explains what parts of the movies connect with the conventions of the genre but does not spoil the movie. I can tell that this person knows a lot about the movie because they explained some stuff that I didn't even know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mis-en-scene Task

Lighting Still Image Analysis