Script

Moving On

Location: Old House, Half Packed Up

*Establishing Shot of House*

*Ed The Teenager*

Ed:
Please Mum, Can we Please stay at this house?
I am not ready to move


*Katy The Mom*

KATY:
I'm sorry Ed, but we have to leave I have already paid the deposit and
the moving truck is outside.


Ed:
OH MY DAYS
*Ed Stomps Away*


KATY:
I'm sorry, Ed. But we need to go...

*KATY  and Ed leave the house*


*Ed sits down, looking defeated in the car.*
*Katy Drives off with Ed in the back*

*Shot off Ed crying in the back*

*Next Scene*

*Ed Walks into New School*

DANIEL:
Welcome Ed, This is Westminster High School


Ed:
I don't want to be here


DANIEL:
I understand the difficulties of making new friends but soon you will fit in.


Ed:
I'm already fed up

*Ed walks off, crying*

*Next Scene*

Bully 1:
what you saying now?

*Continues to kick him*

DANIEL:
YOU, YOU KIDS MOVE AWAY FROM HIM?


*Bully's begin to run away*

Bully 2:
WE WILL SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL

DANIEL:
Ed, Are you alright?

*Ed wheezes and coughs* 



*Camera Pans to the girl in the background*
*Conversation is inaudible*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lighting Still Image Analysis

Sound Analysis