Ignite Presentation

WWW: I like your idea for the dynamic with the characters.
EBI: Timings of presentation but great presentation none the less.

WWW: Good concept sounds interesting.
EBI: Try to apply more media theories throughout.

WWW: Alot if information in a short amount of time.
EBI: Practise timings better for changes don't make narrative that obvious.

I believe that the concept of my movie and the realistic narrative was a a point that people really liked just the execution must be good to have a clear narrative in a two minute trailer, I do believe that by saying too much for some slides I ended up speaking to fast and saying future points that made one of my slides completely irrelevant therefore giving everyone the impression of not revising.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lighting Still Image Analysis

Mis-en-scene Task