Mis-en-scene

Clamps

Costume: My main characters will be wearing jeans and probably hoodies to match the urban lifestyle of their age and location. I am considering if the character who will be the bully to wear a tracksuit just so it can show his movement and the connotations of this are often people who are not bothered by their appearances and don't care about lifestyle much.

Lighting: Due to the realistic feel I want for my movie I will use natural lighting, this will also make it seem like more of a coming of age film. I will also try to have as much natural lighting on the shots that focus on the characters faces.

Actors: I have one teenager who will be the star of the movie that will be dressed like a typical teenager and preferably of a BAME background as this will emphasise what I aspired to do in my statement of intent 

Make-up: No makeup would be required for my trailer as I wish for it to have a realistic feel so it would make the movie seem fictionalised.

Props: I am considering that by the end of the film to use at least two props from weapons that are used to beat up Ed such as a baseball bat and hammer.

Setting: I am using 4 main settings one including home which will introduce that he is a moving out and packing his stuff complaining. This setting will have a typical young adult room. The other location will be in the car while they drive to the new house, this will help achieve that realistic feel I've been aiming towards of feeling sorry for the main actor. Another location will be a school to show him struggling to fit in and getting bullied and finally, an arcade to show his date with his love interest which will be his main goal at the end of the film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lighting Still Image Analysis

Mis-en-scene Task